CanoScan LiDE 35
Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 The perfect balance of design, speed & quality, Ultra-sleek, the LiDE 35 flatbed scanner delivers 1200 x 2400 resolution in a body only 38mm thick. Stylish and also advanced, the scanner draws all power needed from a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface.
CanoScan LiDE 35 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
CanoScan LiDE 35 scanner driver is a flatbed scanner that links using Hi-Speed USB port. It showcases a scan setting with a solitary password. This design is outfitted with a Xe-gas cold cathode fluorescent. It supplies an optical resolution of 1200 dpi x2400 dpi as well as interpolated 9600 dpi x 9600 dpi.
- Ultra slim
- USB powered
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- 1200x 2400 dpi LiDE sensor
- 4 EZ buttons for one touch operation
- QARE Level 2 dust and scratch removal
- ArcSoft, PhotoStudio, OmniPage SE
- Multi-photo mode
- Z-lid for thick documents
- Stand for vertical scanning
How to Install CanoScan LiDE 35 Driver
- Check out CanoScan LiDE 35 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your CanoScan LiDE 35 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of CanoScan LiDE 35 driver done, after that your CanoScan LiDE 35 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall CanoScan LiDE 35 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select CanoScan LiDE 35 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your CanoScan LiDE 35 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Driver OS Compatibility Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard),Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system
CanoScan LiDE 35 ScanGear CS Windows 2000 (32-bit),Windows 7 (32-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit)
CanoScan LiDE 35 Download
CanoScan LiDE 35 ScanGear Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3,Mac OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5,Mac OS X 10.6
CanoScan LiDE 35Download