CanoScan LiDE 30
CanoScan LiDE 30 USB Flatbed Scanner has it covered. Simply over an inch high, it has all the functions you require to scan photos, copy papers or e-mail your preferred photos. Top quality is outstanding with up to 1200 x 2400 dpi resolution and approximately 48-bit depth that delivers spectacular color reproduction with greater than 281 trillion feasible colors. All at the touch of a switch.
CanoScan LiDE 30 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
CanoScan LiDE 30 To scan, place the photo on the platen and push the “check” button-that’s it. “Duplicate” and “e-mail” features are equally as straightforward. Operation is made even easier with just one cord for power as well as USB-no additional Air Conditioning adapter required. The LiDE 30 scanner also gets rid of much of the minute dirt as well as scrapes on pictures immediately with integrated QARE 2.0 (Quality Automatic Retouching and also Enhancement) technology.
- Scanner Type Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale – 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 10.1 x 15.1 x 1.3
- Weight 3.3 lbs.
How to Install CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver
- Check out CanoScan LiDE 30 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your CanoScan LiDE 30 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of CanoScan LiDE 30 driver done, after that your CanoScan LiDE 30 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select CanoScan LiDE 30 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your CanoScan LiDE 30 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver OS Compatibility Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 to 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 ScanGear CS Windows 2000 (32-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit)
CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2,Mac OS X 10.3,Mac OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5
CanoScan LiDE 30 Driver Download