CanoScan LiDE 120
CanoScan LiDE 120 The CanoScan LiDE120 Shade Picture Scanner is a portable scanner that supplies sophisticated features and affordability. The “Send to Cloud” functionality, for instance, lets you post photos as well as papers to the Cloud with amazing simplicity.The LiDE120 scanner provides an optimum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi2 for spectacular scans of both photos as well as files.
CanoScan LiDE 120 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The LiDE120 scanner could help you function efficiently with four EZ Buttons that enable you to check, duplicate, Send to Cloud or develop a PDF in a snap. Plus, it checks quick, creating a letter size shade check in about 16 secs.4 What’s even more, the LiDE120 scanner utilizes one USB cord for both information as well as power, so plugging in is simple. The LiDE 120 includes My Photo Garden5, a convenient software that makes arranging your images enjoyable and also simple.
- Enjoy high-resolution scans up to 2400 x 4800 dpi with CIS sensor
- Capture photos with exceptional detail and accurate colors thanks to 48-bit internal color depth
- Save time with 300 dpi A4 color scan delivered in just 16 seconds
- Experience the freedom to scan directly to cloud services using your PC
- Operate effortlessly thanks to 4 EZ one-touch buttons
- Enhance text, graphics and images separately in scanned documents using Auto Document and Photo Fix technology
- Instant document recognition with one click using Auto Scan
- Power and connect using a single USB cable to minimize desk clutter
How to Install CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver
- Check out CanoScan LiDE 120 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your CanoScan LiDE 120 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of CanoScan LiDE 120 driver done, after that your CanoScan LiDE 120 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select CanoScan LiDE 120 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your CanoScan LiDE 120 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
CanoScan LiDE 120 OS Compatibility Windows:6,7 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.6,7 / Mac:6,7Mac OS® X v10.6.8 – 10.96,7.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
CanoScan LiDE 120 Scanner Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 /(32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)