Canon SmartBase MP370
Canon SmartBase MP370 provides high-quality print, use the camera or direct printing direct printing cards. Easy direct photo printing, delivering professional quality images enjoy a quick and easy Home photo printing, without the need for a PC. Provide high-quality prints, using a camera or direct printing direct printing cards with a convenient index of photos.
SmartBase MP370 Driver? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon SmartBase MP370 Printer easy direct photo printing, supplying specialist top quality images Enjoy quick as well as easy to your house picture page, without the need for a COMPUTER. Having first-class prints, utilizing either video camera straight print or straight card printing with a solid image index sheet.
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP 8 (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Russian) Number of language (LCD) 15 languages ( English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Finnish, Danish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Czech, Hungarian, Russian )
- Dimensions without trays (w x d x h) 454(W)mm x 358(D)mm x 249(H)mm
- Dimensions with trays (w x d x h) 454(W)mm x 547(D)mm x 286(H)mm
- Weight 8.0 Kg
- Power Source AC 200-240V 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption Approx. 15W (standby), Approx. 47W (Max)
- Acoustic noise level Approx. 50dB (Max), Approx. 35dB(Standby, Max)
Why linger when you could print pictures quick, easily and in all typical picture styles, without making use of a PC. The SmartBase MP370 prints directly from PictBridge or Canon Bubble Jet Direct compatible digital cams and also video cameras (PictBridge is a brand-new industry basic ensuring printing with numerous certified items. Merely slide your memory card into the integrated card viewers slot and also print using the control board. Or you can print out a Photo Index Sheet revealing all your images. Just utilize a pen to note the ones you want to publish with their settings. The scanner after that reads the sheet and also automatically publishes out your picked photographs. It’s simpler to utilize than a lot of various other Picture Index Sheets.
An advantage from true-to-life colors, detailed pictures as well as crisp, clear text on ordinary or photo paper. Canon’s sophisticated MicroFine Bead Innovation ™ makes use of a print head including micro-nozzles that eject little two picolitre ink beads with extraordinary precision, giving a high 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. You can print or replicate right as much like the paper’s side, with no boundary. Using a unique image or shiny paper, you can generate ready-to-frame images on A4, 4″ x 6″ and also 5″ x 7″ sizes.
How to Install Canon SmartBase MP370 Driver
- Check out Canon SmartBase MP370 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon SmartBase MP370 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon SmartBase MP370 driver done after that your Canon SmartBase MP370 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon SmartBase MP370 Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon SmartBase MP370 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon SmartBase MP370 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon SmartBase MP370 Driver Supported Operating System :
- Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP. 2000
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.