Canon PIXMA PRO-10
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 – The PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Expert Inkjet Laser printer helps make that achievable along with functions that make the sure amazing result. A brand new 10-colour LUCIA pigment ink body showcases 3 dark inks for incredible monochrome printings, and also a Chroma Optimizer to make sure the inks lay smooth on the newspaper which lowers metamerism as well as bronze. Considering that the Lucia inks are actually pigment located, your paintings are going to possess awesome life expectancy as well as wonderful picture intensity.
PIXMA PRO-10? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Expert Printing Efficiency for Large Archival Photos. As a photographer, you take treatment to capture the most effective pictures possible as well as you want those pictures to look like you keep in mind when you print them. The PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless1 Specialist Inkjet Printer makes that possible with functions that guarantee incredible outcome. A new 10-color LUCIA pigment ink system features 3 black inks for remarkable monochrome prints, and also a Chroma Optimizer to make certain the inks lay smooth on the paper which lowers metamarism and also bronzing. Since the Lucia inks are pigment based, your prints will certainly have extraordinary longevity and phenomenal image intensity.
The PIXMA PRO-10 shares innovation with the other of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Photo Generating System to guarantee what you imagine is specifically what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and also selects the very best ink combination so you see the colors you anticipate to see in your print.
The brand-new Print Workshop Pro2 plug-in software application makes it also much easier to obtain remarkable results from your favored picture applications. Contribute to that connection options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet as well as USB as well as you have a specialist machine that conveniently suits your operations that you can place anywhere around the studio.
- Features Canon PIXMA PRO-10 AirPrint, Car Picture Fix II, Borderless Printing, Chroma Optimizer, Optimum Photo Generating System, Picture Printing, Grayscale Image Printing, Wireless Printing
- Print Speed (up to) 8″ x 10″ Image on A4 with Border:Approx. 3 minutes 35 seconds 11″ x 14″ Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 5 minutes 20 seconds
- Print Resolution (Up to) Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, Letter, Legal, 11″ x 17″, 13″x 19″
How to Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA PRO-10 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 OS Compatibility Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit/Mac OS® X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.