Canon PIXMA MX525
Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver is a type of quality high performance Office all-in-one with Wi-Fi, ADF and print 2 sides. High-performance Office all-in-one with a 30-page ADF, plus a choice of ink print XL, 2 sided, color display 6.2 cm and Ethernet/Wi-Fi. Smartphones and tablets are ready.
PIXMA MX525? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX525 printer Driver Download High-performance Office All-In-One with 30-page ADF, plus XL ink choices, 2-sided printing, 6.2 centimeters color display and also Wi-Fi/Ethernet. Smartphone as well as tablet prepared.
- High-performance Office All-In-One with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity and Automobile 2-sided printing
- Print much more for less with XL PENALTY cartridges
- Easy operation with 6.2 cm (2.5″) color TFT screen and also Dual Feature Panel
- Net printing making use of PIXMA Cloud Relate to Google Cloud Print
- Print from, as well as scan to, smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint assisted
- Multipage duplicate and also scan with 30-page ADF
- Superior prints with as much as 4800dpi as well as PENALIZED modern technology
- A4 print speed ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color; A4 color duplicate in approx. 21 secs
- Develop PDF files; extract content from PDFs or JPEGs utilizing My Picture Yard
- Check to your Evernote or Dropbox cloud solution
- Available Functions Print, Copy, Scan & Fax with Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity, mobile printing, AirPrint support, printing via the internet, direct printing with 6.2cm TFT display, 2-sided printing, scan to cloud & 30-page ADF.
- What’s in the box All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Telephone cable, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD
- Print Resolution Up to 4800 ¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
- Mono Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm¹
- Colour Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard) ¹
- Two-Sided Printing Automatic 2-sided printing
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Direct Disc Printing n/a
- Other Print Features Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX525 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MX525 driver on the personal PC, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX525 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MX525 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX525 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX525 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MX525 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Printer Driver Supported Operating System Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit) / Windows RT / Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit) / Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.