Canon PIXMA MX374
Canon PIXMA MX374 printer with a type of all-in-one who handle everything with ease, PIXMA MX374 is all-in-one with Fax delivering quality print. With built-in 30-sheet ADF, a full suite of software is a very flexible and affordable. Compact design with FastFront.
PIXMA MX374? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MX374 is an All-In-One with fax that delivers quality prints. With a built-in 30-sheet ADF, full suite of software it’s both versatile and affordable. Compact design with FastFront.
- All-In-One with fax and 30-sheet ADF
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- ISO ESAT 8.7 ipm mono/5.0 ipm colour
- ISO A4 Copy: 23 seconds
- Compact design with FastFront
- Easy-WebPrint EX for efficient web printing
- Auto Document Fix enhancement
- Full HD Movie Print
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) up to 30 pages
- Dimensions (W x D x H) approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm
Display languages 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Approx. 42.5 dB(A)
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
Weight Approx. 8.4 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx.1.6 W (when scanning lamp is off) (USB connected to PC), Off: Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC),
- Copying: Approx 14 W
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MX374 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MX374 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MX374 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MX374 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX374 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MX374 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MX374 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MX379 DriverOperating Systems – Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)/OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)/OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)/OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)/Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)/Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)/Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.