Canon PIXMA MP540
Canon PIXMA MP540 small All-In-One delivering premium print quality as well as performance, this affordable All-In-One offers superior 1pl, 9600dpi * prints for requiring residence users. Functions consist of Easy-Scroll Wheel, PictBridge and also sd card ports for boosted flexibility.
PIXMA MP540? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MP540 this affordable All-In-One offers superior 1pl, 9600dpi prints for demanding home users. Features include Easy-Scroll Wheel, PictBridge and memory card slots for increased versatility.
- Print, Copy, and Scan
- 9600x2400dpi print resolution with 1pl ink droplets*
- 5 Single Inks
- Photo lab-quality 10x15cm print in approx. 41 seconds*
- 5cm TFT Display and Easy-Scroll Wheel
- ChromaLife100+ system**
- Quick Start
- Two paper trays
- 2400dpi scanner
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 450 x 366 x 157mm
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90%RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Printing (when feeding from rear tray): Approx. 43 dB(A)
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings
- Weight Approx. 7.8 kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 2.4W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approx. 0.5 W, Copying: Approx 17 W
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP540 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MP540 driver on the personal PC, afterward doubles click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP540 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MP540 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MP540 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MP540 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Supported Operating System:
- Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit) / Windows XP SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Mac OS X v.10.3.9 – v.10.5
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.