Canon PIXMA MP510
Canon PIXMA MP510 Single Ink All-in-One photo printer with 4.7cm colour LCD screen , A Photo All-in-One with single economical inks that prints, copies or scans in colour. Print photos PC-free from memory cards via a colour LCD screen, or direct from digital cameras or mobile phones.
It is safe to say that you’re looking for Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows XP SP1,SP2/Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4/Windows Millennium Edition/Windows 98, 98 Second Edition/ Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – v.10.4 that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it provides all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA MP510 a Picture All-in-One with efficient solitary inks that prints, copies or scans in colour. Print images PC-free from memory cards through a colour LCD, or route from digital electronic cameras or cellphones.
- Photo lab quality: Max. 4800*x1200dpi
- Economical Single Ink system
- Print a 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 47 seconds*
- 4.7cm colour LCD screen
- Direct photo printing: PictBridge, memory cards*, mobile phones
- Two paper trays
- 1200x2400dpi scanner
- see specifications
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 444 x 365 x 171 mm
- Number of language (LCD) 19 Languages selectable: Japanese, English (mm & inch), German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Print: Approx. 36 dB(A) when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro
- Copy: Approx. 38.5 dB(A) when copying in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro, (When feeding on ASF).
- Weight Approx. 7 Kg.
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 2W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approx. 0.8W, Copying: Approx 25W.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver
- Check out Canon Mp510 Installation driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MP510 driver on the personal PC, afterward doubles click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP510 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MP510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon Pixma Mp510 Software driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MP510 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP510 Supported Operating System :
- Windows XP SP1,SP2/Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4/Windows Millennium Edition/Windows 98, 98 Second Edition/ Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – v.10.4.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.