Canon PIXMA MP180
Canon PIXMA MP180 Compact and stylish direct photo printing All-in-One Affordable Photo All-in-One to print, copy or scan in color. Print photos without turning on your PC, directly from a PictBridge camera or memory card using the Photo Index Sheets are easy to use.
It is safe to say that you’re looking for Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The requirements are absolutely nothing mind-blowing, however are still quite decent, taking into consideration the cost; Nevertheless, the gadget prints, scans, as well as duplicates. The print resolution of 4800 × 1200 and also 1200 × 2400 optical compares well with the similarity some designs of HP while optical scanning establishments are likewise affordable.
Shoot some message with the Pixma MP180, as well as passes tests with flying colors. Do not trouble with the fastest method and also its weak beginning, yet superb results could be obtained by begging the resolution of a touch. As a matter of fact, the Pixma MP180 creates sharp, clean text in a good 6.6 ppm (pages per min).
- Photo lab quality: Max. 4800 x1200dpi
- Print a 10x15cm borderless photo in approximately. 52 seconds
- Printing photos directly from a PictBridge camera
- Photo Index Sheet to print from memory cards
- 1200x2400dpi scanner
- ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 443 x 381 x 183 mm
- Number of language (LCD) 17 Languages selectable: Japanese, English (mm & inch), German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian
- Temperature Range Operating environment: 5° – 35° C
- Humidity Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels Print: Approx.44.5 dB(A) when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro
- Copy: Approx. 48 dB(A) when copying in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro
- Weight Approx. 6.5 Kg
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Standby: Approx. 2W (when scanning lamp is off), Off: Approx. 0.7W, Copying: Approx 13W¹
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MP180 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MP180 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MP180 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA MP180 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MP180 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MP180 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Supported Operating System :
- Windows XP SP1,SP2/Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4/Windows Millennium Edition/Windows 98, 98 Second Edition/ Mac OS X v.10.2.8 – v.10.4.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.