Canon PIXMA MG8170
Canon PIXMA MG8170 printer type features Intelligent Touch system which allows step by step touch-screen navigation, six individual ink tank system plus additional grey Inks to enhance texture image b/w and color printing support functions and direct the film. All this comes with a sleek piano black box design, makes the Canon printer the perfect combination of style and substance.
PIXMA MG8170? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
- All in one: Print/Scan/Copy
- 1pl ink droplet and 9,600dpi professional photo print resolution
- 6-color individual ink tank system including gray ink for B&W photo and enrich overall color graduation
- The photo black ink sharply increases color contrast
- New Intelligent Touch System for quick and easy operation
- Auto Photo Fix II function
- 35mm film scan/direct print
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n for wireless and Ethernet for network print/scan
- Auto duplex print/copy and DVD/CD print
- 2-way paper feeding (Front and Rear paper feeder)
- 4,800 x 9,600dpi optical resolution CCD scanner
- 3.5″ color LCD panel and Easy-Scroll controls
- Multi-card slot and direct scan PDF/JPEG file to memory card/USB drive
- Memory Card and USB flash drive direct print
- New full HD movie print function*
- ChromaLife 100+ Photo System assures sharp photo color for 300 years
- Built-in PictBridge direct print, Infrared and optional Bluetooth unit# for wireless printing
- High-speed 4R borderless photo printing is done in just 20 sec. (Standard Mode)
- High-speed A4 photo printing (8″ x 10″) done in just 41 sec. (Standard Mode)
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine InkJet 6-ink with minimum one pl droplet size and FINE print head
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 20 seconds
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm
Ink Cartridge Configuration Single Ink technology – 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y, CLI-526GY)
- Black Ink Tank Life Black: 328 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 2185 pages* (CLI-526BK), Black: 4170 photos* (PGI-525PGBK), 670 photos* (CLI-526BK)² *Estimated Supplemental Yield
- Colour Ink Tank Life Cyan: 462 pages (CLI-526C), Magenta: 437 pages (CLI-526M), Yellow: 450 pages (CLI-526Y), Grey: 1515 pages* (CLI-526GY)¹ ,Cyan: 345 photos (CLI-526C), Magenta: 345 photos (CLI-526M), Yellow: 290 photos (CLI-526Y), Grey: 171 photos (CLI-526GY)²,*Estimated Supplemental Yield
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper “Photo Rag” (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper
- Media Input Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets
- Front Tray: Max. 150 sheets
- Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable Blu-Ray® Disc, DVD or CD
- Media Size Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm
- Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter
- Media Weight Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m².
- Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m²
- Direct Disc Printing Available as standard
- Two-Sided Printing Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm)
- Compatible Memory Cards USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1).
- xD-PictureCard¹, xD-PictureCard Type M¹, xD-PictureCard Type H¹, Memory Stick Micro¹, RS-MMC¹, MMCmobile Card¹, mini SD Card¹, micro SD¹, mini SDHC Card¹ and micro SDHC¹.
- Card Direct Print Functions Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job queuing, Direct Disc Print.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image Print Driver Features Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print¹, poster print¹, scaled print¹, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG8170 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG8170 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG8170 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG8170 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG8170 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8170 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG8170 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA MG8170 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG8170 Driver Supported Operating System:
- Windows7, Vista SP1/SP2, XP SP2/SP3,Mac OS X 10.4.11-10.6
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.