Canon PIXMA MG7140
Canon PIXMA MG7140 printer is a type of premium 6-inkjet all-in-one with touch control, cloud and mobile Printing. Premium 6 ink photo-all-in-one for professional results at home. Stylish and easy to use with intuitive touch control, offering the sophisticated connectivity for printing of smart devices and directly from the internet.
PIXMA MG7140 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
- Premium photo all-in–one with a sleek, compact design: print, copy and scan at home
- Cloud printing directly from the screen printer: print from the album online, social networking, and cloud storage
- Business Wi-Fi printing and scanning of the smartphone and tablet
- Control your printer almost anywhere with the app PIXMA Printing Solutions
- Photos of superior quality with 6 single ink system (the XL option available)
- Print Resolution Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi
- Print Technology 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY)
- Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size
- ChromaLife100+ inks
- Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed Approx. 10.0 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 21 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter)
- Direct Disc Printing Yes (software included)
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG7140 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG7140 driver on the personal PC, afterward doubles click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG7140 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG7140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG7140 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG7140 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG7140 Driver Supported Operating System:
- Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Window Vista / Windows XP, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.