Canon PIXMA MG2950
Canon PIXMA MG2950 enter a wireless world with this economical, small Wi-Fi All-In-One that allows you effortlessly publish from your smartphone, tablet computer, the electronic camera or the cloud. Merely link, copy, print and check.
PIXMA MG2950 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Enter a wireless world with this affordable, compact Wi-Fi All-In-One that lets you effortlessly print from your smartphone, tablet, camera or the cloud. Simply connect, copy, print and scan.
- Wireless. Easily connect, print, copy and scan the way you want with high-quality Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Capture the detail in fast, high-quality prints with FINE cartridge technology
- Get ready to print effortlessly and scan using smart devices with Canon PRINT app
- Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing with PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Print resolution as much as 4800 x six hundred dpi
- Print era two great Cartridges (Black and color)
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet length
- Mono Print Speed Approx. Eight.0 ipm
- Color Print pace Approx. 4.Zero ipm
- Without borders Printing not to be had
- Sided Printing manual operation
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2950 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.