Canon PIXMA MG2140
Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver Printer Series All-In-One may be wont to print, scan, and the replica is appropriate for your business or home. Canon PIXMA MG2140 incorporates a top quality, will print quickly, and economically. if you would like to own a printer that’s simple to use and stubborn you must take into account Canon PIXMA MG2140. Canon PIXMA MG2140 be some advantage is multifunctional: Print, Copy and Scan, Compact & fashionable style with FastFront, resolution up to 4800dpi, 2pl ink quality, print speed of eight.4 ipm color mono/4.8, may print size 10x15cm icon in approx. 44sec, therefore it comes with ChromaLife100 prints sturdy, EasyWebPrint EX and has outstanding quality.
PIXMA MG2140 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG2140, Compact and also Sophisticated All-In-One for the residence PIXMA MG2140 is a compact & sophisticated All-In-One. It supplies fast as well as effective first-class prints, copies & scans. With easy-to-use FastFront, replacing ink & paper is easy.
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds (Standard)
- Mono Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm
- Colour Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 2 FINE cartridges: PG-440 & CL-441 (Optional PG-440XL & CL-441XL).
- Black Ink Tank Life Black: 180 pages (PG-440), 600 pages (optional PG-440XL), Black: 1420 photos, (PG-440), 4340 photos* (optional PG-440XL), * Estimated supplemental yield
- Colour Ink Tank Life Colour: 180 pages (CL-441), 400 pages (optional CL-441XL), Colour: 67 photos (CL-441), 135 photos (optional CL-441XL)
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input Cassette: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Media Weight Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m.
- Two Sided Printing Available by manual operation only
- Borderless Printing yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Print Driver Features Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Image optimizer, Collate.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver on the personal pc, afterward double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA MG2140 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2140 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA MG2140 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA MG2140 OS compatibility Support for Free Driver :Win 8/Win 7/Win XP/Win Vista/Macintosh/Mac OS X v10.6.8 and later
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.