Canon PIXMA iP2850
Canon PIXMA iP2850 is an efficient, smaller sized inkjet ink-jet printer PIXMA ip2850 PIXMA ip2700 supplants and also is ideal for average utilization in your home. Due to its slim and conservative dimension, it is immaculate where the area is constrained on the workspace. The PIXMA ip2850 make excellent archives with fresh material and average looking photo prints as a result of Canon’s FINE development and also a blend of pigmented dark ink and also shade based inks.
PIXMA iP2850 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
This compact laser printer supplies budget friendly, excellent quality printing thanks to Canon’s PENALTY modern technology and also optional XL ink cartridges. With USB connectivity, it’s an excellent individual desktop laser printer
- Compact, fashionable and budget friendly house laser printer.
- Excellent quality prints with FINE cartridge technology.
- A4 record print speeds: 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm colour
- Publish much more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Vehicle Power Off buttons ink-jet printer off when not being used
- Dimensions (W x D x H)426 x 235 x 134mm
- WeightApprox. 2.3 kg
- Power SourceAC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power ConsumptionOff: Approx. 0.5 W.
- Standby (linked to PC via USB): Approx. 0.8 W.
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 0.8 W.
- Time to go into Standby method: 2 minutes.
- Printing: Approx. 8 W .
- Advised Operating EnvironmentTemperature: 15-30 ° C.
- Humidity: 10-80 % RH (no dew condensation).
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iP2850 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iP2850 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iP2850 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA iP2850 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iP2850 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA iP2850 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA iP2850 Driver Supported Operating Systems Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit,Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.