Canon PIXMA iP1500
Canon PIXMA iP1500, The Canon PIXMA ip1500 is created along with over 1,000 faucets that generate small 2-picoliter beads, leading to finely large images that deserve saving in your family cd. Pigment-based inks cover colors will stay real, as well as the prints are resistant to water, fading, as well as smudges.
PIXMA iP1500? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drives.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
With settlements around 600 x 600 dpi black as well as 4,800 x 1,200 dpi different colors, your workplace records or college files will certainly look as lovely as your photos. Full throttle from 18 ppm dark and 13 ppm color (receipt mode) will certainly possess your web pages in hand in only a few seconds; an indeterminate 4-by-6-inch picture could take just 58 seconds– quick sufficient to hand out gathering pictures as your attendees go out the door. (All disclosed speeds are actually maxes. Genuine velocities are going to vary.).
While many photo-editing software functions will certainly lighten up the whole picture, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 efficiently discovers the topic’s face and also readjusts the skin layer to the optimum shade. Lighten dark faces due to intense histories. Decide on one-click automated to deal with the entire graphic at one time, or guidebook to remedy just a decided on area.Easy-PhotoPrint 3.0 likewise permits you choose and also print any sort of photo on your COMPUTER, completely slick pictures, correct photos utilizing lab-quality retouching components, appropriate red-eye, hassle-free face series and also complexion, develop faces, take out acnes, and also printing in a range of measurements and styles.
Exif 2.2 is the globally color printer independent criterion for digital photo handling. Under Exif 2.2, the digital still electronic camera can videotape data tags for specific electronic camera setups and also features such as whether the flash got on or off, if the video camera was in garden, picture or even night setting method, etc. Referencing some or each one of this information, an Exif Print appropriate use could process electronic cam images smartly based on certain electronic camera environments and the shooting atmosphere.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution
- Up to 18 ppm black, 13 ppm color; 4-by-6-inch photo in about 58 seconds
- Canon FINE technology for high resolution and clear detail
- High-intensity color inks, pigment-based black ink
- USB interface, PC and Mac compatible
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA iP1500 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA iP1500 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA iP1500 driver done after that your Canon PIXMA iP1500 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA iP1500 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA iP1500 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA iP1500 Driver Operating Systems Windows 7/Windows XP/Me/2000/98/ Mac OS 9.x, OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3.x
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.