Canon PIXMA E560
Canon PIXMA E560 is the first Canon PIXMA Ink Effective printer to include wireless LAN connectivity. Publish, check, as well as perform printer operations easily, without the have to be connected to a COMPUTER by means of USB.
Utilizing a mobile phone or tablet computer device, users could publish records as well as images kept on their gadgets, or check a document directly into their gadgets. Readily available for iOS and also Android OS tools.
PIXMA E560 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA E560 appreciate reduced cost of operation by printing approximately 800 web pages of A4 records with the PG-89 ink cartridge! The CL-99 ink cartridge prints approximately 300 pages. Utilizing a smartphone or tablet device, users can publish files and images saved on their tools, or check a paper straight into their gadgets. Available for iOS and also Android OS gadgets. The PIXMA E560 is the initial Canon PIXMA Ink Reliable printer to showcase wireless LAN connectivity. Print, scan, and execute printer procedures with ease, without the need to be connected to a PC through USB.
- Up to 4800X1200 dpi print resolution
- 1200X2400 dpi scan resolution-CIS
- ISO print speed 9.9/5.7 pm(Bk/Cr)
- Borderless printing up to A4
- Ink efficient cartridges black-800 pgs, colour-300 pages
- Auto 2 side print
- 1 USB 2.0 HiSpeed, WiFi 802.11b/g/n
How to Install Canon PIXMA E560 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA E560 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon PIXMA E560 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA E560 driver done, after that your Canon PIXMA E560 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E560 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon PIXMA E560 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA E560 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA E560 Driver Support operating systems:
Windows XP (SP2, SP3), Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows 7 SP1, Linux,Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.7
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.