Canon PIXMA E480
Canon Pixma E480 Done in One Printer (Print/Scan/Copy/ Fax/WiFi) Low Printing Price Print around to 400 web pages, of A4 files with the PG-47 ink cartridge! The CL-57 ink cartridge prints as much as 300 pages. The PIXMA Printing Solutions Application available on both iOS as well as Android platforms offers customers a lot much more capability with their printers. Making use of a mobile phone or tablet computer gadget, individuals can print files, and also photos kept on their devices, or scan a paper directly right into their gadgets. You can now attach your mobile phones to your printer wirelessly without the need to join both tools to a cordless LAN network.
PIXMA E480 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
PIXMA E480 Ink Reliable with fax as well as Wi-Fi capability, This economical workplace all-in-one allows low-priced printing of as much as 400 web pages with the high-capacity ink cartridges. This ultra-compact printer also comes with integrated vehicle record feeder and wireless printing attributes.Print, Scan, Replicate, Fax, ISO Typical print speed (A4): up to 4.4 ppm (color)/ 8.8 pm (mono).Image Rate (4 x 6″): 70secs. (borderless).
- Printing Type: Colour
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Print Speed Colour-4 PPM
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5
How to Install Canon PIXMA E480 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA E480 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA E480 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA E480 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA E480 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E480 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA E480 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon PIXMA E480 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA E480 Driver Support operating systems:
Windows XP (SP2, SP3), Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.7
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.