Canon PIXMA E470
Canon PIXMA E470 printer is a type of E470 is perfect for your home and Office; this printer has a function which is not bad. Easy Wireless Setup, printing and scanning with this free application. Also allows you to monitor the status of the ink level and setup remote cloud service. Auto Power ON to detect the print command and will automatically switch the printer with a USB connection. Print, scan, and perform the operation of the printer quickly, without the need to be tied to the PC via USB.
PIXMA E470? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers from the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG2470, The multipurpose Canon PIXMA MG2470, is an affordable All-in-One Printer that has original printing, scanning, and duplicating functions. Now you could conveniently color print, check and also replicate with an ISO basic print speed up to 8.0 pm mono/4.0 pm shade. With Flatbed Check Type as well as USB assistance, it shows you a whole new encounter of printing.
Copy Speed (ISO/IEC 29183): 31 sec sFCOT/Simplex; 1.6 pm sESAT/Simplex; Auto Power On/Off (Option to Disable:15 – 240 min); EPEAT, Energy, and Resource Efficient and Environmentally Friendly; Quick Mode; Auto Power ON (Works with USB Connection).
How to Install Canon PIXMA E470 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA E470 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA E470 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA E470 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA E470 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E470 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA E470 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA E470 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA E470 Driver Support operating systems: Windows XP (SP2, SP3), Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.7
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.