Canon PIXMA E460
Canon PIXMA E460 is an AIO (all-in-one) printer that offers printing, scanning and also duplicating functions while still preserving an affordable cost. The PIXMA Printing Remedies Application conveniently delivered on both of those iOS and Android systems enables customers to get a kick out of mobile printing and scanning. You can even check out your remaining ink concentrations and accessibility PIXMA Cloud Connection using the application.
PIXMA E460 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site; it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
Canon PIXMA E460. Available at an attractive price on Snapdeal, this printer permits you to take black & white in addition to colored printouts at a much lower price. You can duplicate, scan and also print a paper by just attaching your electronic gizmo wirelessly with this printer. It supports Wi-Fi connection and attributes Access Factor Mode for establishing wireless connections with computers, smartphones and so on.
- Print Speed Color 4 ipm
- First Print Out Time-Color 31 sec
- Print Speed Mono 8 ipm
- Media Types Supported Paper, Envelopes
- Input Tray Type Standard Cassette
- Output Tray Capacity 100 sheets
- Input Tray Capacity 250 sheets
- Media Size Supported A4, A5, B5, DL
- Bit Depth Color 48-bit 24-bit
- Scan Area Size 216 x 297 mm
- Optical Scanning Resolution 600 x 2400 dpi
- Scan Type Flatbed
- Maximum Copies 21 pages
How to Install Canon PIXMA E460 Driver
- Check out Canon PIXMA E460 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download.”
- Search for your Canon PIXMA E460 driver on the personal PC, afterward, double-click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon PIXMA E460 driver done, after that, your Canon PIXMA E460 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E460 Driver
- Press Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program.”
- Select Canon PIXMA E460 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to a point your Canon PIXMA E460 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon PIXMA E460 Driver Support operating systems:
Windows XP (SP2, SP3), Windows Vista (SP1, SP2), Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X v10.4.11 – 10.7
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the appropriate drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.