Canon CanoScan LiDE 20
Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Canon’s distinct LiDE Technology accomplishes power as well as space-efficiency without jeopardizing capability or imaging high quality. The CanoScan LiDE 20 is the excellent scanner for starters. It’s very easy to set up & make use of, offers 600 x 1200dpi resolution, and gets all its power from the USB link.
CanoScan LiDE 20 ? Just look at this page, you can download the drivers through the table through the tabs below for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac Os, Linux that you want.
Here you can update your driver Canon and other drivers. canonprintersdrivers.com is a professional printer driver download site, it supplies all the drivers for the Canon printer drivers.
You can use two ways to download the drivers and driver updates quickly and easily from here. You can use the following is the list of the drivers that we provide. Or you can use Driver Navigator to help you download and install Your Printer driver automatically.
The CanoScan LiDE 20 is the perfect scanner for beginners. It’s simple to set up & utilize, supplies 600 x 1200dpi resolution, and also gets all its electrical power from the USB link.
- Stylish layout
- 3 ‘EZ’ switches
- Single wire plug ‘n play connection using USB
- Advanced Z-lid
- Consists of Arcsoft PhotoStudio, PhotoBase, Omni-page SE Optical Character Recognition software application
Stand enables upright scanning
The CanoScan LiDE 20 gives scans of as much as 600 x 1200dpi and also 48-bit colour. It obtains its electrical power from the USB link, has 3 EZ switches, and is compatible with PC and also Macintosh. It supplies Fast Multi-Photo method, and also features Arcsoft PhotoStudio, PhotoBase as well as Omni-page SE Optical Character Recognition software application.
How to Install Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Driver
- Check out Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 driver that is work with your Operating system down the page, then click “Download”.
- Search for your Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 driver on the personal pc, afterward double click on it.
- Wait until the installation process of Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 driver done, after that your Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Driver
- Press Windows button on your pc, then type “Control Panel” to start the “Control Panel” on the Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Select Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 driver that you want to Uninstall then click
- “Uninstall” button.
- Wait for a while up to the point your Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 driver fully uninstalled, then click “Finish” button.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Supported Operating Systems
CanoScan LiDE 20 Windows 98, 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Professional):
150 MHz or higher, USB port (excluding add on USB port), CD ROM driver (x2 or faster), Display: 65,000 or more colours, 800 x 600 or more pixels, RAM 64MB or more (128 MB or more for Win XP)
CanoScan LiDE 20 Mac OS:
Mac OS 9.0 or above / OS X v10.1 or above, Mac with USB support, Display: 32,000 or more colours, CPU: PowerPC G3 or higher, RAM: 64MB or more (OS X requires 128MB or more)
Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Operating system:
Windows 2000 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
For certain products, a driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any drivers, an explanation of your product’s compatibility with each operating system.